Refrigerators & Freezers
Trying to move a refrigerator or freezer is never a one person job. Even with two people it can be a daunting task which runs the risk of injury the ones moving them or damaging walls or door frames. Add the fact that they can’t just be thrown out or left curb-side for someone to pickup.
If you have a refrigerator or freezer to dispose of, make an easy choice and call Two Guys Disposal! We’ll make easy work of the heavy lifting so you can take it easy and relax. We always make sure that fridges and freezers are properly recycled at authorized recycling centres. This guarantees that the chemicals used in both fridges and freezers are carefully removed and stay out of our ozone.
Refrigerators & Freezers We Remove:
- Bar Fridges
- Compact Fridges
- Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
- Counter-depth Refrigerators
- Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- Top Mount Freezer Fridges
- Full-Sized Combination Fridges
- Compact Chest Freezers
- Full-Sized Chest Freezers
- Upright Freezers
Convenient Refrigerator & Freezer Pick-Up & Disposal
How our furniture removal works:
1. Contact us either through text, email or phone and detail to us what you want picked up and we’ll provide you a free, no-obligation quote. At that time, if you choose, book us to remove your refrigerator & freezer.
2. Our professional, friendly team will call you when they are 30 minutes before they arrive.
3. Once there, our team will be happy to remove any refrigerator & freezer or junk that you point out to them. They’ll load up the truck and get ready to go.
4. Once paid, our team will leave the location with the refrigerator & freezer and junk on board and start the process of trying to recycle what they can.