Tenant Eviction/Foreclosure Clean Outs
Finding the right tenant for your rental property is a very daunting task. Yo spend countless hours interviewing possible tenants, checking their credit scores, running criminal record checks, scanning their social media feeds. All to make sure they are who they say they are and you won’t get burned in the end.
Whether a tenant fooled you with fake information, or they turned into a bad tenant over time, when they are finally evicted from your property, what then? Are they worried about their damage deposit? Probably not. When tenant’s are evicted, chances are high that they are going to leave one heck of a mess behind.
When you call Two Guys Disposal for your eviction clean outs, you can rest assured that our friendly and professional team will take the time needed to remove everything left behind form the your evicted tenant. We’ve exceeded expectations on all sizes of evictions, from single room eviction, townhouse evictions, house evictions, property with acreage evictions as well as BC Housing group home evictions.
Why call Two Guys Disposal for your tenant eviction or foreclosure cleanouts?
Well, that’s easy…we have the right tool for any job! Most other junk removal companies out there have one size truck (usually with a 15 yard capacity). Not that it’s a bad thing, but you’ll pay for multiple truck loads on larger eviction and foreclosure clean outs. We have pickup trucks for smaller loads, a 3 tonne truck for most of the work and when the job is just too big, we have our 5 tonne and 40 yards bins that can take as much junk as you could possibly have!
Reliable Tenant Eviction & Foreclosure Clean Outs Service
How our tenant eviction and foreclosure clean outs works:
1. Contact us either through text, email or phone and schedule an on-site quote for your tenant eviction and foreclosure cleanout.
2. If you agree to our quote, you can schedule us right there on site.
3. Our team will arrive on time for the scheduled tenant eviction and foreclosure cleanout service and get to work clearing out the items they left behind.
4. Once our team is finished, they’ll ask you to do a walk through to ensure we not only exceeded your expectations, but grabbed everything that was left behind.
5. After you’ve signed off on the work done, we’ll start the process of donating, recycling and disposing of of the items we can properly.