Mattresses & Box Springs
Have you ever tried to tie down a mattress to the top of your car? Well, it’s not an easy task. Mattresses and box springs are bulky and very difficult to dispose of as most places won’t even accept them. They can be made of a variety of materials such as cotton, polyurethane foam and steel making them hard to recycle. This is why mattresses and box springs are the most common items to be illegally dumped in parks and fields.
Calling Two Guys Disposal to remove your old mattress and box springs just makes sense and we make it super easy! With our waste management network we have partners that take mattresses and box springs and recycle the materials. We’ll also recycle the metal bed frame for you saving you a trip!
Mattresses & Box Springs We Remove:
- Spring Mattress
- Foam Mattress
- Mattress Foundations
- Bed Frames
- Latex Mattresses
- Adjustable Base Mattresses
- Old Cushions
- Gel & Pillow Top Mattresses
- Water or Air Beds
- Box Springs
- Platform Beds
Convenient Mattress & Box Spring Pick-Up & Disposal
How our mattress & box spring removal works:
1. Contact us either through text, email or phone and detail to us what you want picked up and we’ll provide you a free, no-obligation quote. At that time, if you choose, book us to remove your mattress & box spring.
2. Our professional, friendly team will call you when they are 30 minutes before they arrive.
3. Once there, our team will be happy to remove any mattress & box spring or junk that you point out to them. They’ll load up the truck and get ready to go.
4. Once paid, our team will leave the location with the mattress & box spring and junk on board and start the process of trying to recycle what they can.