It seems every year there’s anew device that we just have to upgrade to. Which means that old electronic devices start to pile up around the house and need to be recycled. Now, you can’t just throw your old phone or computer in the garbage as most of these electronic devices (e waste) have both hazardous materials like batteries and contain a lot of recyclable materials.
We’re not saying you should call us when you have a phone to get rid of, that just wouldn’t make sense. However, when you have a pile that’s too big to fit in your car or have other junk that needs to go, give us call and we’ll make sure all electronic devices are taken to the proper recycling facilities and charities ensuring they never end up in the landfill.
Electronics We Remove & Recycle:
- Mobile Devices & Cellphones
- DVD Players
- CD Players
- BluRay Players
- Home Stereos
- Ghettoblasters / Boomboxes
- Fax Machines
- Ink Jet Printers
- Laser Printers
- Computer Monitors
- Cell Phones
- Scrap Electronics
- CRT TV’s
- Projection TV’s
- HD, LCD, Flatscreen TV’s
Convenient Electronics (E Waste) Pick-Up & Recycling
How our electronics removal works:
1. Contact us either through text, email or phone and detail to us what you want picked up and we’ll provide you a free, no-obligation quote. At that time, if you choose, book us to remove your electronics.
2. Our professional, friendly team will call you when they are 30 minutes before they arrive.
3. Once there, our team will be happy to remove any electronics or junk that you point out to them. They’ll load up the truck and get ready to go.
4. Once paid, our team will leave the location with all the electronics and junk on board and start the process of trying to recycle what they can.